This tutorial goal is to explain setup Kodak SP360 camera to live stream with Vahana VR
Kodak SP360 setup
- Turn the cameras on and disable the Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) on both cameras. Doing so will enable the best result for 360 full spherical output
- Connect your cameras to your HDMI capture card (You can find the list of compatible Vahana VR HDMI capture cards here)
- Press the Wifi button on both cameras
Before pressing the Wifi button
After pressing the wifi button
Vahana VR setup
- Create a new Vahana VR project and select the inputs your cameras are connected to.
- Your 2 Kodak SP360 feed should appear in Vahana VR
You can now use your Kodak SP360 cameras in Vahana VR.
For the calibration, you can use the template attached to this tutorial.
Note: if interested in using those cameras with a NUC contact us